Unity Game Engineer
We are establishing a new game studio and have multiple openings for experienced Unity Game Engineers to build
the next generation of mobile games for PC, iOS and Android platforms. We are looking for engineers who can
implement compelling gameplay mechanics and efficient visual experiences.
This is an opportunity to work with industry veterans who have worked at places like Activision, Riot Games
and have developed world-renowned AAA titles. This is a fulltime position that can be remote or be out of our
All experience levels welcome to apply.
- Build engaging gameplay features that are fun and easy to use.
- Create technical designs and develop code for game features for an unreleased title.
- Work with multi-functional teams of engineers, designers, artists, and producers to execute on a
creative vision and deliver an extraordinary gameplay experience.
- Participate in code reviews, technical design reviews, and write unit tests.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other technical major, or equivalent
- At least two years of work experience developing in a multi-person game studio.
- Experience building 2D and 3D games in Unity3D
- Experience with C#.